Our project is completed! This Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic partnership for the Exchange of good practices in Adult Education ended with the final conference in Marseille
The last Transnational Project Meeting was held at the beginning of Septembery (4th-6th) in Marseille, France, hosted by the training centre and social enterprise DEVMED (Développement Méditerranée).
All partner organisations were present, coming from Italy, France, Spain and Czech Republic. During the meeting the partners presented the last activities implemented in particular the outputs coming from the TC3 and TC4 and they discussed about the project’s impact, dissemination and sustainability.
All project’s results were presented to the public during the conference held in the DEVMED headquarter on monday morning, from 10 am to 12:30 pm following the agreed structure.
Some learners and members of DEVMED and professionals working in the field of career guidance attended the conference, as well as some members of the EURES service in Czech Republic.
In particular, all outputs of the ReInJob project have been showed:
- Multilingual project website for sharing good practices and project’s results;
- Booklet with diagnosis and analysis of situation, identification and collection of good practices in the field of adult education and career guidance for adults over 35;
- Business plan/professional paths for adult learners over 35.
- Video Vademecum for active participation and active job search for adults over 35: a video guide that summarizes the main tips for job search, through animated graphics and writings.
- Toolkit for Adult Education and Career Guidance
Presentations TPM 5 (zip format)
This video collects the activities implemented by our partner Asociacion Iniciativa Internacional Joven in the frame of the our Erasmus+ project.
They explained the activities carried out, the results achieved and the impact that the project had on their organisation, learners and staff.