Travelogue APS is a non-profit organization working in the promotion of Umbria and the territory of Central Italy and its beauties at local and international level. The association is developing activities to promote European partnerships, exchange of knowledge between people and institutions, career guidance for youth and adults. Its main issues are: sustainable tourism, environmental protection, social entrepreneurship, social inclusion, skills development for youth and adults.
- Promoting the territory of Umbria and local development through the enhancement of the cultural, environmental and naturalistic heritage and involving the human and professional resources that live here.
- Fostering social inclusion and intercultural exchange, intergenerational dialogue, active citizenship and lifelong learning, through non-formal activities cooperating with other Italian and European organizations
- Encouraging local excellence, the “culture of work” and self-employment, job opportunities in innovative sectors, promoting the meeting with companies active at local and European level
- Promoting the autonomy of young people in search of work, the ability to self-guidance and self-promotion in their personal and professional growth
- Improving adult skills in their professional and social life, in order to promote key competences and active aging